<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Dance performance
Sunday, October 12, 20089:21 PM
Today woke up at around 10am to go church with my cousin. I was sooo tired. Could not sleep well recently. Many things on my mind... Although I am really tired, I went church lol. I am proud of myself for that :D

After church we went to eat Carl's Jr. Love the fries ( with beef and cheese topping )~ It taste so heavenly. We shared a double cheese burger meal. We could not finish the meal... The portion given was too huge. I keep forcing myself to eat as much as I can but I stopped trying. I feel that if I eat anymore, I vomit everything out. Haha.

My appetite is becoming smaller and smaller. Sad... Cant eat a lot of what I like.

After that, Chen Foong showed me the way to esplanade and I meet my Lasalle friends there to watch the performance. Hmmm the dance performance to me was a bit too abstract. Don't really understand it. It was quite enjoyable to watch though.

Later on, Kai Yin, Xue Hui and I went to the esplanade library to borrow some books for our learning and research essay writing. Found a book about history of Hollywood. I was feeling half asleep the whole day lol. Hopefully I can finish my essay ASAP! Really hate writing essay.
back to the top