<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Disgusted
Wednesday, October 15, 20086:51 PM
Knew something that I never want to know... ewwww... yucks... sick! :(

BTW I found out Jun Wen ( sing yee friend ) has a friend at lasalle, theater class. It appears that he knows that I have a sister at SP lol. wah. Jun wen got such a big mouth lol

What a small world. Or should I say Singapore is way too small lol

Celebrated my mum's birthday. I bought the cake! After my tiring day after school at 5pm+ I bought KFC and the cake home. My hands were like trembling from the tiredness -.-


Its good that my mum seems pretty happy about it :D

Here's the cake~














( not a very good picture of the cake since its taken by ern ) ern = loser
Happy birthday mum!
back to the top