<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Saturday, October 18, 20085:07 PM
Today's guitar lesson was fun. Was able to do that harmonic thing quite well. lol :D

After met ern for lunch.. ate cheese baked rice~ we went there so many times. The people there also can remember us now. Managed to buy a pair of new slippers!

I tried this green sunglasses for fun... Does it suit me? lol I am wearing green too. Colour matches. hmm I seldom upload pictures of myself without make-up on. haha. Dont be disgusted by it, ok?








my rabbit tooth is becoming more and more protruding.. crap




Quite happy cos i wrote 550+ words for my essay~~ I feel less stress now :) I should be able to finish soon!

Ah Germs bday coming soon. Must faster buy that online uglydoll drawing book soon but I dont really like to do online transactions though.


Went to celebrate my mum's bday~ chili crabss


Lame pic 1 :D
I was trying to let my face get some light coz its too dark there. I look so arrogant in it lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(ignore the lines)
Lame pic 2
my hp video call lol
this function always make my complexion look better in the video
Finally get to eat chili crab :) made such a big mess though.. but I am still hungry now lol.
back to the top