<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1 more week!
Wednesday, November 5, 20086:01 PM
One more week to holidayssssssss!!! Today's CW is screwed up.. lol Yay no more CW~ haix today lazy go the gamelan performance.. feel that its a waste of my time and I rather do a research paper for gamelan instead. Tomorrow got aural written test.. more important. hopefully I can get most of it correct.. Now must think of a exuse why I didnt go for gamelan performance.. Its at 8pm at Republic Poly which is at Woodlands? So crazy to go there and just watch a stupid performance right..

I need to rest today...

Did not sleep well last night...

Damn tired the whole day...

Holidays faster come!! I feel very tired already :(
back to the top