<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Gamelan practical exam
Tuesday, November 18, 200812:59 PM
Took some photos b4 going to school lol. Was damn bored. My house toilet lighting also very nice hahaha




Hmm lucky today never rain when I am on my way to school. If not, I'll feel so sian. These few days go school keep rain then my leg all wet.

Today's gamelan exam quite easy la, just play only. Made some mistakes though.. I wonder how much marks did I get ;D

Haix but today not last day! Still got 2 more lessons, one on thursday and one on friday... Faster get it over and done with.. Hmm feel like clearing a doubt.




back to the top