<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday, November 7, 200810:57 PM
Hmmm slept quite late yesterday.. I told Melissa I will go support and watch their performance tonight around 8pm. The performance was not bad. I saw the other side of the foundation theatre class' students. They were sooooo serious and focus on acting their roles. Actually Yuri says she's going to watch it with me and my sister say she's also going to watch it with me. But! both of them never go coz thought got ppl accompany me :(

Lucky Byran got go. At least I have someone I know. The entrance of the actors and actress was interesting. All of them will go in first and sit with the audience and then when the 'judge' of hell do something then all of them will go to the stage. They freak ppl out lol. Talking and acting weirdly.

There is a Q&A after the performance. regret going for that. It took like 40mins.. and my eyes are like dying. really really tired.

Took some pictures of the fountain when waiting for the show to start.
back to the top