<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Im such a pig
Saturday, November 15, 20084:58 PM
Every sat is a eat cheese baked rice day. Hmm Ern and I always order cheese baked rice student meal but today dunno why got free soup.. Ern took a pic of me drinking the soup lol. it's a bit too sour.

I look so odd. esp my mouth lol















I can sleep sooo much these days. Taking naps in the afternoon but sleeping at the same time at night and waking up late in the morning! Must be too exhausted from studying. haha. It has been like 2 years since I have to really study for exams. During my design course in Poly, no exams at all lol. But it feels great to know that what you have studied is worth it when you get good grades. A feeling that I never had for such a long time :D

Waiting for Tuesday, the last day of school to end. hehe

Tonight went to esplanade area to watch indian rock lol. Accompany sing ern to do her assignment on for REMT : Overview:You will need to attend a ‘Live’ music concert. (Don’t worry there are many free concerts especially at the Esplanade.) Include Photos/Concert Tickets, as proof that you were there. You are to observe PA and Monitor systems operations and get to know the equipment used.


I go there with her friends.. Im like so odd one out... Took some night shots.
















back to the top