<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
GYM
Tuesday, December 2, 20082:33 PM
Went to gym at Simei CC with Chen Foong and her mother at around 11:40am. It been like years since I last worked out. I tackled the treadmill first~ Foong say she always run 20mins. I am wondering if I could run for so long. I started slow and increased speed towards the end. Foong stopped after 15mins but I continued! Have a lot perseverance.

I RAN FOR 20 MINUTES!
whahahaha so proud of myself.

When the treadmill stopped, my legs suddenly feel so jelly and out of control lol. Feels great to sweat it out. Was always slacking at home in front of the computer.. Later got use a lot other equipments that train the leg, hands, arms, back and many others. Cant remember... It was sooo tiring!! Worked out in the gym like non-stop for an hour~ After that go eat lunch but we are not supposed to eat right after working out :S

Anyway, going to gym again Thursday evening :D

I wanna tone my body, be more healthy and strong.
back to the top