<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Doppelgänger
Friday, February 13, 20099:44 PM
Poor Sing Ern sprained her toe. So odd lol! Then the jamming session tomorrow is cancelled.. Hope her toe faster recover la :/ Means tomorrow I got time to do technical theatre work and finish up my mock audition stuffs. :)

Omg we wont have any more gamelan lessons!

Ok the production I am in is sooo interesting, it is so going to be so interesting!! LOL I'm so nice to help Melissa with the backstage work since I am free tomorrow, got no guitar lessons~ When it is starting to film, Im SO BRINGING my digital camera!! ahah!

Melissa went crazy doing all the work lol










We got to like sew all those pieces together and that's not all!
My back aches so much :S
back to the top