<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Creative Workshop!
Thursday, March 26, 200912:04 AM
Omg. I cant believe what happened for creative workshop! lol
Our group was the last and we were so stressed! BECAUSE! we did not rehearse even once! So stressful man lol. But somehow, thank god for the miracle man, we made it work and Darren says he really enjoyed it and said I did a good job for the music tech side! LOL
First time having such good comments :)

CW ended early and we got time to go eat at the nearby kopitiam. The mixed rice looks really bad so I went to get sandwich to eat instead. Ivan and Melissa ate mixed rice. Kai yin brought her own food! Alfred and I got sandwich la. When I want to eat my sandwich, I SAW ANTS on my SANDWICH! wow! like %&^%! Alfred say I can eat his since it's the same egg sandwich. So i exchanged with him. hehe. After he eat finish, I asked him if he did remove the ant first before eating the sandwich, he replied 'dunno leh'. Omg he definitely ate the ant man :S

Mainstudy was good. I really like my teachers, Justin and Byran :D I think they have passion in teaching :)
I look forward to level 1!

Arts management presentation is also over! yay! Harris told us history is canceled tomorrow and everyone was so happy!! haha History is a mental torture of 2 hours :)
I only have class from 10am-11am. Going to meet ern after school to watch DMC!

Byran asked me to help him do some audio editing for his dance performance. Using logic pro to edit is a wrong decision, Mac has this programme called the SoundTrack Pro. It is totally good for editing audio man!

Helped someone today and he said 'I SAVED HIS LIFE ONCE AGAIN'. So extreme man lol.

This week will be the last week of Utami's project and I will be free on Saturday already! yay!

I am feeling really good today :D
back to the top