<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Random stuffs
Saturday, May 16, 20097:47 PM
Haven't been boring lately. Hmm I joined the gamelan performance and Xue Hui's hip hop class.
Joyce(Gamelan teacher) is bringing around 5 lasalle students to shanghai to perform, 8th - 13th July. She also bringing along 20 RP students and 10 sonic arts student dunno from which school. I'm thinking if I should go. It's during my birthday but it would be a very good experience. Anyway all expenses will be paid for except the air tickets. So worth it, right?

Xue hui's hiphop class very fun la. haha. Anne, ern and I joined the same class. Now I every Thursday will have hiphop lesson from 8-9pm.

Met up with Germs today and I bought 2 pairs of baggy pants since it's one for one promotion. Now like got so many one for one promotion. Also bought a pretty nice note book for church. Germs recommend the place de. not bad the books, nice and cheap.

Currently waiting to get some design jobs to earn extra cash to put back into my bank. Spent too much recently. hehe. Cant think of anything else to add, so I'll just end here~
back to the top