<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Work!
Wednesday, May 6, 20099:10 PM
okay. I found this sales assistant job and decided to quit after 4 days of working. haha..
I will go try find a job with Melissa tml but we also already sent a job application to a shop that sells accessories.
This job only gets me $5 per hour. Ah ern today do a editing job using photoshop and got herself $50 using only 15mins!? Gosh... I work 8 hours and only get $40! :(

It is a right chose to quit! I spend like 8 hours alone tending the stall. This place so isolated and quite which makes me feel bored to tears! But I got to say the boss is a really nice and understanding person. I kinda feel bad when I get such bad sales for her. However, it's not entirely my fault la got no ppl how to sell?

Hehe these few days shop and buy a lot. Which exceeded what I earned for 4 workings day. I spent like $140+ today and $80 yesterday :O

I am gonna keep my nets at home so I cant use it! haha. HMM! Tomorrow ST's treating me and Melissa Sweensens! Coz we kinda helped him by giving him arts management notes. That's all! He's too nice la. Haha but free lunch~ yay!


The shop that I first worked as a sales assistant!
I would say the clothes here are unique but not my taste~




back to the top