<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Guitar
Wednesday, June 17, 20091:16 AM
I just starting practicing guitar again. Now I stopped learning songs and concentrate on scales/techniques. It was really fun to just even play scales on guitar cos I slowly get it and can play it faster and faster. Was never able to do that in the past.

Just suddenly found passion in guitar again! I even totally stopped playing any computer games to practice guitar :)
Hope to continue this practice as long as possible~~

Woke up at 8am today but only slept at 3am+ Dunno why not really tired yet... hmm Btw I will be performing in 4 different shopping malls in Shanghai! WOOTS~ hahaha SHOP SHOP!
back to the top