<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thursday, June 4, 200911:30 PM
Okay.. I woke up at like 12pm + today. Then my sis and her BF in the computer room, sleeping. Then I cannot use the com.. So I have to call my sis to wake her up.

So we decided to order mac for lunch. My sis asked her BF to go get the delivery when it comes. When it came, her BF went to get the delivery but dunno how to open the door... lol I was in the room but after hear the bell, never hear the door open so I went out. Then her Bf say' I dunno how to open the door! you.. you go open the door'.. okay.. so I went to open the door then the delivery guy say' Ah! This must be your BF!' So lame lor the delivery guy. Then im like ' no.. it's my sis's BF'.. LOL joke of the day.
My ugly sis still say wad 'wei qu' her Bf being mistaken as the ugly me's BF!? lol I was like 'what!?' but I found it really funny as well. Coz... I dont think im UGLY!

Helped erny to do her realise guitar tab...Do only until 46s only which is before the chorus. Tough man, transcribing. Use come until 3pm then feel really tired again. Went to sleep until 5pm+ then my sis and her BF went out.

After that wake up again for hip hop class. The class so fun :D Worth my money :)
Anway it's so hard to find a place to eat after hiphop class! We reached eastpoint around 9:50pm. so many places closing down already. We go foodcourt, closed, KFC, closed, burger king, closed and finally long john! We lucky coz we are the last 2 to be served. The rest who came in later than me was not being able to order :O Gosh the BK at bugis open longer than eastpoint's one. next time just eat there la..
back to the top