<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Band
Monday, July 20, 20099:00 PM
Me and Ern joined this all girl band. We learning 'God knows' and 'Don't say lazy'. The 'Don't say lazy' is very easy for me but the 'God knows' is very very tough for me :(

I learn until very sad. lol The solo behind I learn for some time le still only can play 50% speed... Jia you jia you Sing Huey. I wonder when will I be able to play at 100% speed~ but at least the rest of the song can play at 100% speed. Only behind!! AHH!!!

Jamming this wednesday night le. All the best to me! Dun wanna sound lousy.. haha
back to the top