<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
SLACKING
Sunday, July 26, 20091:39 PM
Hmmm been slacking a lot since I came back from Shanghai... Like nothing much to do.. haha. 1 week to school starts! I wonder how many more level 1 music tech students! haha.

Never go church today.. Foong only can make it for the 9am service and I cannot wake up at 7:30am! My eyes very pain when I open! haaha. So i went back to sleep and woke up at 12:30pm~

Anyway I love today's daily devotional message~! haha

The Bible says, “The Lord will command the blessing on you… and in all to which you set your hand…” This means that whatever you touch, whatever you set your hands to, God will command the blessing upon it, be it a person, thing or business. So if you touch your child, he is blessed. If you touch your guitar, anointed music flows forth. If you touch your business, it prospers. When you touch a sick person, he gets healed. When you touch someone who is facing lack, his needs are met.

AMEN!!!! lol anointed music flows forth through my guitar!!!! haaha!!

Okay, Im feeling really bored now and Im hungry. Cant wait for schoool to start. I need something to do!
back to the top