<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
Profile ★
the unique one.

Sing Huey
Lasalle SIA
Doll Frame
Guitarist~
Music ★
blast the stereo~!
Links ★
Sweet Escapes.
♥ [Ugly Twin]
♥ [Germs]
♥ [Christine]
♥ [Christina]
♥ [Geraldine Tay]
♥ [Denise yeooooo]
♥ [Wen Hui]
♥ [Verse]
♥ [Melissa]
♥ [Yuri]
tagboard ★
he said she said
memories ★
sweet flashbacks
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ October 2009
♣ November 2009
♣ December 2009
♣ January 2010
credits ★
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
School Starting sooo soooon~!
Friday, January 8, 20101:00 PM
So many things that I lazy to update.. Haha. Went to Hong Kong 17th-22nd Dec, love the weather!! Love the shopping! If only it was summer clothes~

I cut short hair! Very different now~ And Im not ready for schoool yet! I want longer holidays and go overseas to somewhere cold!!!~~~~ AH!

But I guess I have to accept reality. One last sem then will have long holidaysss~~~
I have a new class this sem, called "software workshop". Sounds good but I hope creative music ensemble can be scraped.. hehe
back to the top